Bankfield Park is a former City of Liverpool College site in West Derby, which will be turned into 100 luxury one and two-bed apartments.
It is situated in one of Liverpool’s leafiest suburbs, with its principal frontage looking over Newsham Park with the upper floors benefiting from panoramic views of Liverpool’s Anfield Stadium and the surrounding area. It benefits from an attractive entrance foyer and extensive secure external car parking.
- Growing Economy
- Hub for Business
- Record Inward Investment
- Panoramic views of Liverpools Anfield Stadium
- 100 luxury one and two-bed apartments
- Situated in one of Liverpool’s leafiest suburbs
- Secure external car parking
- 53,465 sqft of accommodation
- 68 1 beds
- 32 2 beds
- £200 per sqft